• Authors
  • GoodTimeSarah316

GoodTimeSarah316

Hello! I’m Sarah, thank you for taking the time to read my profile. I was born in May of 1978, I’m happily married, a mother, a professional, a bisexual and a swinger, though due to Kids and Careers we've been less active in swinging the last few years than we used to be.

I have written a few stories you can find in my profile, five-stars and complimentary/constructive comments are appreciated.

I have Blonde Hair and Blue eyes. I’m tall and have a somewhat thick frame. I am still in okay shape, I could certainly be more fit than I am. I have an amazing ass, I think it is my best physical feature, though I also tend to get good comments about my smile and my glasses.

As far as chatting goes, I love chatting about almost anything, both sexual and not. I am willing to chat with anyone regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, identity and/or orientation.

I like to chat about my and other people's stories, sharing and exchanging experiences, fantasies and desire and Q & As.

I was a stripper in the early 2000s. My first stage name was Aspen, my stage mom came up with it about 2 minutes before I hit the stage for the first time, she said I reminded her of a mountain because I was tall and big and my blonde hair was like the snow cap.

I enjoy some porn and am certainly willing to talk about that.
I WILL NOT have any remotely sexual chats that include kids (kid to me is anyone under 18 years old), Poop, Rape, Animals, Mutilation, and I’m not much into BDSM.

As far as genres of erotica, or porn, or themes of sexual chat that I tend to enjoy include, but might not be limited to:

>Anal Sex and Butt Play

>Big Cock or Little Cock (SPH)

>Cuckolding/Cuckqueaning

>Regular vaginal sex

>Interracial/BBC/Race Play (I am not going to use slurs, please don’t ask)

>About any form of Group Sex

>Lesbian/bi-female/Girl-on-Girl, this is probably my favorite and my go to maybe, love it, LOVE the Ladies!

>Milf/Gilf/Cougar

>Masturbation

> Power Dynamics, I'm a dom-normative switch

>A few others that are maybe a little less common, if you ask me about them I might be willing to discuss them with you.

Thank you for reading and hope to hear from you!

Location

Midwest

Gender

Female

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
This MonthUpdated
71Followers
16Following
14My Favorites
5My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

45

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Swinger

Hobbies

Gardening, Reading, TV, Older Movies, Dungeons And Dragons, Music, Working Out, Psychology, History, Masturbation, Chatting

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Contact Author

Contact GoodTimeSarah316 by clicking here.