• Authors
  • 5ubway

5ubway

Update 09 June 23: Apologies for not writing. Ruth is really having a bad time with the menopause and has not been in the mood to proof read anything we have written. We have written so much that we need to publish, but it is difficult, especially as she has been waiting for an appointment for a scan for nearly a year now. Our final Dinner party with Bob and Claire has just been uploaded with the last part. Next chapter is the afternoon appointment with Bob. Again, its already written but needs proof reading to make sure it will get published.

Bio: Hi, I am a genuine and real submissive male. I was brought up knowing that I had very strong submissive instincts, and as You may wish to read, I was conditioned and trained to continue my true place in the world.

I have been chatting with many friendly Masters, Doms, Dommes, Daddy's and Mistresses over the past few years, and most of them have suggested that I ought to publish my life story or at least make an e-book. Found this site and so here we go.

Location

South West UK

Gender

Male

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
82Followers
3Following
1My Favorites
7My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Hobbies

Swimming

Fetishes

D/s, Cuckold, Submissive, Oral Worship, Humiliation, Embarrassment

Contact Author

Contact 5ubway by clicking here.