Judo_Jess

I'm Jessica! Black belts in Judo and Tae Kwon Do.

Yeah, I probably could kick your ass.. No, I don't intend to prove it.

My rules - because we all have them, don't we?

1) You don't need to say any silly word or passphrase to talk to me.
2) If you begin our conversation with an RP, or an assumption about me, I'm not even going to reply - just block you.
3). Same with Gifs. What turns you on may (and probably doesn't) turn me on. Wait till you know me before you gross me out with your fetishes.
4) I'm generally not interested in older men. Sorry. Leave your Daddy/Daughter fetishes with other people.
5) If you make a claim about size or ability, I'm going to ask for proof of at least one of those.
6) I Reverse Image Search every photo I'm sent. Send me a pic that's not you and claim it is? That's a blockin'
7) If you legitimately think that calling yourself an "alpha" is a big deal. Learn the contextual history of that word, because chances are I'll agree with you, but I'll be laughing as I do it.
8) Calling women "females" in your profile. This goes for men and women. And "women", if you're calling other women "females" in your profile I'm going to assume you're a guy.

Other than that, I'm generally quite a fun, friendly person. Apparently. I'm well read, well educated, have no racial bias (yes BLM, no I'm not going to fetishise someone based on their skintone) and love nerdy things. And nerdy people.

Location

UK

Gender

Female

Member Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
11Followers
3Following
1My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Reading, Tae Kwon Do, Judo, Martial Arts, Running, Boxing, Gym, Camping, Sucking Cock, Cooking, Yoga

Contact Member

Contact Judo_Jess by clicking here.