Reader Profile image
userpic of howlingmadbigbadwolfie

howlingmadbigbadwolfie

Lurking as a seductive wolf in the lusty literary shadows since 1995, I've hiding under the sheepskin suits Kristopher N. Schultz and KN Schultz mostly to lure and tantalize innocent and not so innocent the pulp fiction trades. Viva Raunchy Girlie! I also wrote and performed filthy dirty girl incest is best during the day of the dead rave music, and worse, under the names of some strange dude, frick and frack, and dr. frackula, broadcasted worldwide during those free loving wielding days of perpetual college and declaring my male lesbianism identity. Truly a wolf in the shadows, having no home, only delusions of my lycanthropy.
I'm hiding in the girlie shadows of lesbian lust much of the time, never truly belonging, that outsider too wild for most and lost from packs of she-wolves. My creative brain, undying heart, and insatiable libido are to blame. I'm one of the monsters the world hates and punishes with witch hunt exclusively for sideshow freak Hell in a Cell Oddities by profiteering dullard ghouls in a sexually sick and repressed world.
I am a gynecologist. I am a business lawyer international. I am an international bartender and distributor. I am a farmer. I am an ecologist. I am a mortician and mortician's assistant. I am a writer. I am an editor. I am a publisher. I am a software engineer. I am a manufacturing specialist. I am a worldwide recognized and denied business leader. And I am so much more as a sexy wolf in heat, madly and hopelessly in love with similar wild she-wolf packs. Aaaawoooo!

Location

united states

Gender

Male

Member Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1My Comments

More About Me

Age

47

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Public Sex, Girl On Girl Orgy, Exotic Dancing

Pets

Other

Fetishes

Girl On Girl, Kinky, Cosplay, Sex Pervert

Contact Member

Contact howlingmadbigbadwolfie by clicking here.