Reader Profile image
userpic of questionmarquess

questionmarquess

When I was eight, I used to take my mother's JC Penney catalog, lie on my stomach on my bed, and search through the pages for the women's underwear section. You'd think this would have caused me to realize that I was at least somewhat sexually interested in women. But I lived in a small backwards town, and I wasn't even sure what a lesbian was, and in all the Disney movies the princess marries a dude, so... I dated mostly men, for most of my life. I've had threesomes, but I've never been with just a girl, us alone, not only sexually but even on a date. I've always been both excited and a little bit afraid of that part of myself... Until now. Now I'm unchaining all these trapped desires, and I want to find safe, kind, friendly women - or just one, if she's the right one - who might be willing to help me figure out my future sexual identity. If you're bi, or a lesbian, and you like artsy, musical, somewhat messy redheads who have limited experience but are enthusiastic about obtaining more, I would really like to hear from you.

Location

Massachusetts

Gender

Female

Member Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
16My Favorites

More About Me

Age

45

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Dating Status

Curious

Contact Member

Contact questionmarquess by clicking here.