• Authors
  • Morganstern

Morganstern

SEEKING AN EDITOR. Shoot me an email to apply. Two stories and one existing need a once over.

Updates below:

3/13/21 - I submitted The Movie Room Part 2 today. It is around the same length at 15,000 words, so four Literotica pages. I tried to be more descriptive with the emotions of the main character, which might piss people off. I took another pass with editing and proof reading, but I'll be honest that is not my main concern. I will be looking out for an editor after I get 5-10 works published.
3/17/21 - Movie room part 2 was rejected for paragraph size. I wrote it in the same style as the first part, and I didn’t see any changes in paragraph sizes from one to the next; I compared them both. I resubmitted asking them to reconsider. I like how I wrote the story. I like the size of the paragraphs. My other romantic story was rejected as well for not using correct quotes, but could not find a single example of that being the case. I’m not sure what to do now. Whoever is volunteer moderating needs to take in to account different writing styles work for different people.
3/23/21 - No change, Movie Room Part 2 still pending. I've read a few other stories in the new section that have grammatical, spelling, and format errors but they were published. The only thing I can think is that I'm being scrutinized a little closer because the first part was so popular and got 30k views in a few days. If it does not post by the end of the week, I'll put part 2 on another platform for download while we iron this out.
3/24/21 - I’m getting messages for daily updates. Part 2 is still in pending but is flagged as new with a publish date of tomorrow morning 3/25. I did not change anything or edit the story when I resubmitted, I just pointed out my writing style is different. Thanks everyone for hanging in there waiting for part 2. Part 3 outline is already written and the story is fleshed out and needs to be typed up, but I can do that in a few hours. Part 3 will be around 25k words.
12/14 - Thanks for all the comments. Sorry about the errors, I hammered these stories out super quick and did not get an editor secured in time. I've had lots of people reach out to clean up the stories, and I think I'll take them up on it. I'll be posting part 3 before the end of the year.

Thanks for the recent comments and feedback that was sent to me. I'm writing a shorter, multiple part modern romance at the same time, the first part has already been submitted for review, so, I'll be switching back and forth until those are completed.

Keep liking, rating, and leaving comments, and I'll keep writing. Suggestions and requests welcome.

Each story I write, or part of a story, I only spend a few hours on for one day. It's a challenge to me, to get those ideas out of my head as quickly as possible with as little edits as possible. As time permits I will be returning to old stories to edit them properly and fix a few mistakes.

Location

USA

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
149Followers
1Following
1My Favorites
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Hobbies

Writing

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

None

Contact Author

Contact Morganstern by clicking here.