EdwardsOtherSide

Mostly I wrote for friends, but decided to see what a broader audience thinks.
My biggest challenge here is picking a category for my stories; I seem to write a lot of cross-category stuff.

I have sort of a dull day job, but I work with good people, so I don't complain. Living in Northern Virginia works well for me, as there is a lot to see and do here.

In the bedroom, I enjoy giving massage, and with a willing partner, sensual bondage and shibari (I am only a beginner at the fancy knots, but it is a lot of fun).

In my fantasies and stories (and occasionally roleplay), I am told I am a natural for the Daddy Dom or Professor sort of role (I knew the grey hair was good for something). I really enjoy including elements of supernatural in my stories.

I hate to have to say this, BUT just because it is in my stories doesn't mean it is my kink, or I endorse that sort of behavior. I mean, it might be, but not necessarily.

To the people who follow me and favorite my work; thank you for the support and encouragement!

And, as always, my love and special thanks to my proofreader. Your feedback always improves my work.

Location

Northern Virginia, USA

Gender

Male

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
25Followers
50Following
5My Favorites
10My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Hobbies

Travel, Reading, History, Art

Fetishes

Bondage, Shibari

Contact Author

Contact EdwardsOtherSide by clicking here.