Banbeck

I love to read and write, and not just Erotica, also SciFi and Fantasy.
Where it comes to erotic stories I’m generally all about heterosexual romance.
Some reluctance, non-consent, or light bdsm may be involved, but not necessarily.
In the end, however, there will be a happy couple, and they will have great consensual sex ever after…

Where it comes to the writing itself it is important to understand that I’m from the Netherlands and that English isn’t my native language.
Improving my understanding of the English language is one of the reasons I put my stories on Literotica.
After publishing my first story it became clear that I make lots of grammar mistakes, and that I even got the meaning of a word entirely wrong once in a while.
This is why I now have all my stories edited before I publish them, which does add time to the process unfortunately.
The Samaritan and its sequels, Battlestar, and Casus Belli, have all been edited by a Literotica editor; thanks for the effort Headitor :)
For faces and other images to go with my stories check my Imgbox Literotica album: https://imgbox.com/g/vWuCDWVGY1

Regarding feedback in general; if you have something to say then please do, I would love to hear from you.
If you do post a comment though, and especially if it is something negative, please substantiate your opinion.
I will also, with every story I post, put a short “cautionary” above it, so if I tell you a story will contain some non consensual sex beforehand, and you don’t like non consensual sex, just don’t read the story (I’m not interested in your personal taboos.)

For those curious, Banbeck is my pen-name.
It is inspired by a character out of the novel “The Dragon Masters” by the late Jack Vance.
Jack Vance was, in my opinion, one of the greatest fantasy writers that ever lived, if not the greatest.
My own feeble writing attempts can’t even stand in the shadows of his.

Greetings, Banbeck

Location

Netherlands

Gender

Male

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
278Followers
134My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Cat(s)

Contact Author

Contact Banbeck by clicking here.