AngelicAliCat

So, a little about me...

I'm an artist by trade, mostly pencil/pen, digital, coloring... What? That's NOT what you want to know? Oh...

Um, well, I'm about 5'2" and a 110 pounds, give or take, I've gone back to my natural hair color (black), which I'm keeping cut short in a punkish little pixie-cut - and now with dark red and purple streaks!. Let's see... brown eyes and glasses (they make my eyes look big!). I've nice and bouncy boobs (they look pretty damned impressive, if I do say so myself!) and a squeezable, heart-shaped bubble-butt. I like to run (try to at least four to five times a week), swim (when it's warm!) and bike.

Sexually, I'm pretty open and adventurous. Despite my (relatively) young age, I've experienced a lot and have ZERO regrets about any of it!

Adventuresome or no, there are some things that are hard a hard 'NO' from me: Underage, puke, blood, scat, death/torture/pain (oh, I LOVE spanking and being used hard - but no welts, bruises, or anything else). Cutting is right out.

Feet and tickling do nothing for me.

Also (but I mean, let's be honest - no one is reading this much) don't come at me with 'Hi', 'Hello', 'How're you?' or the like. If you want to say that - general chat is fine. If I'm not busy with someone, I'll likely respond in the chat!

And no 'text speak'. 'U' is a letter. Not a word.

And no - I won't cam with you. I won't send you a picture. I won't voice. And I don't want anything beyond the walls of the chat. I come here to get away from life, not to add to it.

The pic in my profile is NOT my art. Just a piece I like.

Location

Western US

Gender

Female

Member Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
12Followers
2Following
1My Favorites

More About Me

Age

28

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Comics, Drawing, Digital Art, Sci-Fi/fantasy, Reading, Video Games, Table Top Rpgs

Fetishes

Rough, Anal, Being Tied Up, Shared, Used, Many Others!

Contact Member

Contact AngelicAliCat by clicking here.