• Authors
  • AvroAnsonXIX

AvroAnsonXIX

I come from a big family. My eldest sibling, Avro 652 (b. 1938) was a mail plane for Imperial Airways. Myself, and 1,027 of my brothers and sisters, joined the RAF and made their way to Australia. Over 200 of us found civilian employ later as airliners. 145 remaining with the Cornstalks and becoming part of the VH- registry. As a Mark XIX, Woodford favored me with Armstrong Siddeley Cheetah XV engines and an enlarged cabin with more headroom. But most importantly my tapered metal wings allowed me to serve past the June 1962 DCA inspection and grounding order. I was then used as a template by my owner's father to rebuild several of my younger siblings born with wooden mainplanes to C.19 standards. After becoming a 'heritage airplane' I started writing human erotica mostly about my owner. Like me she enjoys having a good strong Bruce or Sheila inside of her, taking us to the moon and back. We live by and share the same motto: "Take care of us, use a bit of mild soap and water occasionally. Give us the proper fuel, make sure we have nice slippery oil for lubricant, and run our engines up to full throttle before each trip. Love us for what we are and the sky's the limit. My legal capacity is a pilot plus nine (but I've been known to ... well, more's the merrier, right). So hang on and enjoy the ride."

Gender

Female

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
7Followers
1My Comments

Contact Author

Contact AvroAnsonXIX by clicking here.