• Authors
  • Surfacing1440

Surfacing1440

Update as of 8/9/2023 - Looking for The Archer, A Taste of Submission, or Spy Girl? Thanks to an outpouring of reader encouragement, I have decided to self-publish some of my works.
"The Archer" by Ruby Rodrigo is available via ebook and paperback on Amazon and is free on Kindle Unlimited. There is also an audiobook version produced through Podium Audio on Audible. If you loved The Archer, follow Ruby Rodrigo on Amazon for 2 planned sequels - one with the healer Dante and Aslin's sister Lara, and the other with the princess Bitta and Aslin's brother Ryker.
"A Taste of Submission" and "Spy Girl" are published together in a book called "Quick Heat" also by Ruby Rodrigo - this book compiles 3 contemporary romance novellas. The third story is new: "He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not," about a reality TV star seeking anonymity in the countryside. Ebook available on Amazon and free on Kindle Unlimited.
Don't worry though, I still plan on using Literotica as my platform for shorter fiction!

I started writing erotica a couple of years ago purely for my own pleasure. But then I wrote so much that I felt the urge to share. More is more, right?

Feel free to send me a message through Literotica - I love corresponding with readers and fellow writers. You can follow me on Facebook as Ruby Rodrigo - Author and on Instagram and TikTok as rubyrodrigo_author

Location

USA

Gender

Female

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
510Followers
12Following
19My Favorites
2My Comments
1Series Published

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Surfacing1440 by clicking here.