TimexTicks

I'm a straight, white male with the associated interests, i.e. boring, a little kinky, but I'm told I'm very interesting (LOL). I'm married and my wife and I have a rich fantasy life. My favorite fantasy is her and we sometimes come up with fantasy stories involving her that may or may not be shared here. We do not participate in any of the lifestyles, just the fantasy. As I told her, my favorite fantasy is seeing her cum and it doesn't matter the cock that does it!

I like reading a wide variety of stories and it changes from time to time, but my favs usually involve wives doing things and being places they shouldn't and the results and consequences of it all. And I don't mind some extremes when it comes to the fantasy, regardless of my opinion in reality. After all, I enjoy fantasies and like to keep it that way.

My stories tend towards "real" and "fantasy worlds" like superheros, monsters (not sex with monsters...mostly), and both magic and high technology. I already have a ton written that I've never shared, but perhaps I'll go back and edit them so they are actually enjoyable (coherent) to read.

I hope you enjoy my stories. They are usually spurred by the fact I travel a lot, have a lot of time on my hands, and fill that time surfing the web and watching movies. And if inspiration comes when I see a really hot woman on the web or in a movie, I'll write a fantasy scenario about it. So, stay tuned and we'll both find out what happens! Enjoy!

Location

Southern US

Gender

Male

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
12Followers
3Following
5My Favorites
8My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

54

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Writing, Reading, Role Playing Games, Role Playing

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Hotewife, Frat House, Trains, Loving Wives, Watching, Vixen, Threesome Wives, Cheating Wives

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact TimexTicks by clicking here.