pornandwhiskey

Male, 49 years young. New to this particular site, a carryover from another fun site. Porn and whiskey, are just two of my favourite things. I like a steamy chat with some pics or gifs to enhance the experience, sharing of our sexual adventures and some roleplay.

My preference is to a girl who is confident in her sexuality over any particular body type or age. Me...tethered between athletic build and a dad bod. Shaved head, short beard, blue eyes that used to get me into a lot of trouble and still seem to from time to time.

There seems to be much anger and narrowmindedness out there...anyone recognize this? Would love to play out your scene as long as it doesn't suck. You throw a detailed scene out there only to be told that it sucks. Divorced because I couldn't read a mind and the one place that one would think would be about open, honest, anonymous communication and exploration is somehow becoming the place where if you don't follow someone's strict rules of engagement or read their mind, you are dismissed without etiquette or decorum.

Back to the fun...for now. When I am here, I am usually enjoying some links and hoping some like minded, sexually imaginative and open minded ladies engage for some fun, sharing of experiences, fantasies or roleplays.

Mr. Big sang, "Why be alone, when we can be together, baby?" Although I am sure he meant, "why play alone, when we can play together, baby?"

Peace and fun to you all!

Location

Canada

Gender

Male

Member Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
5Followers
92Following
15My Favorites
3My Comments

More About Me

Age

50

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Contact Member

Contact pornandwhiskey by clicking here.