LallaGatta

With original borderline stories at the edge of accepted conventions, Author Laura Tolomei guarantees an erotic earthquake with each new novel.
 

Born in Rome, Italy, I am Italian and now live in Alicante, Spain, with my husband and four cats. I'm the author of 30+ books in the unique genre of Erotic Romance with an Edge. I have been traveling the globe since age five and have no intention of quitting. After having been an avid reader all my life, I decided at age forty to write my own stories, the erotic romances with an edge I’m known for, and haven’t looked back since.

About my writing, I started early, in high school, by creating short stories. While at Emory University, I penned my first full-length novel and would've published it had I not have to return to Italy. In the years that followed, I’ve had long periods off and on, living life rather than writing about it. Eventually, a personal experience that couldn’t rest forced me into setting on paper my adolescent years, and it became an Italian full-length novel, Piccolo Crocevia A Cinque (loosely translated Little Five Points). If this set me back on the writing track, only in 2006 did I turn my insatiable curiosity about people and their relations into the erotica genre I’m into currently.

The main reason I like such a genre is that sex intrigues me not in itself but in how it affects human and social relationships, inevitably changing them despite our beliefs to the contrary. Sex is the foundation of our society, the root of many prejudices, and the basis of its dual nature. But sometimes, individuals can’t relate to these conventions, so I analyze and challenge them, indicating alternative lifestyles that people could pursue.
 
Today, I write both in Italian and English, mostly fiction of various genres, from dark fantasy erotica, to mysteries up to plain ordinary life stories. They include the Virtus Saga books, all nine of them, not to mention the Soulmate and ReScue Series, along with several horror novels and a few historical ones. eXtasy Books is one of my premier publishers specializing in erotic literature but look for my work also on Amazon as an Indie writer.

For more info & news, sign up for my newsletter on http://eepurl.com/bYeXjP or visit my website:
www.lallagatta.com
www.lauratolomei.com

Amazon Author https://www.amazon.com/author/lauratolomei

Follow me on Facebook, Goodreads, Google, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, YouTube.

Location

Alicante, Spain

Gender

Female

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
8Followers
5Following
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

58

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Swinger

Hobbies

Reading, Writing, Cats, Plants, Walking, Music

Pets

Cat(s)

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact LallaGatta by clicking here.