• Authors
  • wellsdarrell

wellsdarrell

Love writing. Swinger, happily married and hope everyone who reads my work enjoys it.

A little about my background, I grew up in the Pacific Northwest before relocating to the Midwest in high school.

My stories that I will write here are based on life experiences I have had. Specifically I will address the elephant in the room, so to speak. I have engaged in three separate incestuous relationships with female family members in my life. The stories I submit here will have elements of the real life events, two of the women are deceased as of now, my aunt and my mother. The third was my cousin who is slightly older than myself. To protect these women, I write under a name that is not my own and my web address was created around that fact. I am writing here to not only share with others who have a link or fetish for incest, but to say this. Two of the incestuous relationships began when I was a minor, something I am not advocating or defending, but I have no regrets. The relationship with my mother I will clarify to an extent. In the story my Adventures in Mom, most of the elements there happened but the event that triggered that was that my mother was diagnosed with what was believed to be at the time a terminal cancer diagnosis with a projection of 6 months to live. This was the impetus for my mother and I coming together (I couldn't resist a pun here), as my mother believed she was going to die and had confessed having feelings that went past 'motherly'. My mother ended up living for 5 years, despite her prognosis, I will spare you the details of that and just give you the basics: in that time I took care of her as her son and lover. When she passed away, I was devastated, my 24th birthday was and remains the worst I had. Only two people who know me personally that are alive know these things, my wife 'Becca' (and I will give you some stories of our life going forward) and my father. The reason I am sharing this is I have had private messages requesting certain elements to be added to upcoming chapters of My Adventures in Mom, to which I will say, may add some for you the readers. I left out my Mother's cancer as I felt it would take away from the story, but perhaps that was a mistake on my part. Another reason I wanted to share is because I have gotten so rather unpleasant responses about how incest is sick and other troglodyte trash. To that, if you don't like stories about incest, don't read them; also, people wanting to know if this really happened...it did. I may change circumstances and events around for a reason, but yes I slept with my own mother and I do not regret it. Now, that being said I am a father and would not engage or condone sex with my children or advocate incest (I realize this makes me a hypocrite), but let me explain. If two people, who are adults and able to make clear, rational choices in a harm-free environment, then as adults I say do what makes you happy. I will say incest with direct blood relatives is illegal in many countries, but if there is not procreation involved and both parties are able to consent, who am I to judge.

I hope this enlightens those that read my stories and understand where I am coming from. I don't just write these stories as a kink or fetish...I write them to allow myself to be free. As I mentioned, only my wife and father know about these events. In fact my wife encouraged me to write to get these things off my chest in a safe environment, which I find this platform to be for the most part. I recognize by putting 'myself' out here, there is risk for comments and negative responses. From a story perspective, I welcome constructive feedback and ideas, as a person I just wanted to be able to not hid this part of my life...even writing it from a sense of anonymity.

Thank you all who read and enjoy my stories, and thank you to those who don't as well. If I can entertain and provide erotic thrills with my stories, then that is all I can ask for. I do plan to write fictional stories too, and those will be identified as such in the story disclaimer, if I say it is based on or a real story then the bulk of it if not entirety is in fact what happened. Enjoy my friends. If you wish to directly email me, feel free to do so at dwillis8899@yahoo.com and you can address me in writing as DJ.

Location

Michigan

Gender

Male

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
98Followers
73Following
518My Favorites
3My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

42

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Swinger

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Swinging

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact wellsdarrell by clicking here.