• Authors
  • behindhandwriter

behindhandwriter

Author's note:

I had several comments about the Dom/sub part of the story. I don't want to give anything away, but many of your worries are addressed in Chapter 4. The story was fully complete when I released the first chapter, so I'm not changing anything. However, I would ask you to finish the story before you jump to conclusions.

Thanks for your continued support.

07/23/2021

New Story, I Lied Pt. 01

I’m posting this to my profile and the comment section on Pt. 01 of I Lied.

I've had a few comments and emails on the IED part of the story. Yes, you guys are correct. It should be IUD; I fixed it twice, but sometimes, using two programs to help you edit, it can get a little tricky when one does one thing, and the other does something else. Sorry about that. I’m looking for an editor and hope to have one soon. I will wait until I find one before I submit Pt. 02.

08/20/2021

Pt. 03 of I Lied should be posted this weekend. I also submitted the edited version of Pt. 01 to fix all the issues with it.

10/12/21

Part 6 has been uploaded and it should be on your screens in the next day or so. I would also like to thank each of you for your emails and kinds words. It means a lot.

I've also started a new business so my time for writing has been cut back but as soon as everything settles back down I will jump right back into writing again.



-------

2/14/22

First off I would love to thank everyone for your lovely comments and emails.

The last few months have been extremely busy and the time I had previously to write was all but gone. But now that things have settled down some, I have started my next story. I have a few chapters done and the first one is being edited as we speak. I hope to have it completed in the coming weeks but no promises. :)

Thanks again and I will see you soon in the pages.

07/08/2022

I'm sorry for the extremely long wait but It will be a little bit before I will be able to finish anymore installments of this story. I was in accident, a woman ran a red light and I hit her on my motorcycle. The road has been a long one, just to get where I'm at now and I still need help for even the smallest things. Just typing this with one finger is very time consuming and exhausting. My left side took the impact and I still don't have full use of my left side. I hope to be writing again soon but I don't know how long it will be before I can. Thank you for the kind comments and hopefully I can get back soon. I will copy and paste this on my bio as well for everyone else to see.


12/16/2022

Hello all,

After countless trips to rehab, I find myself in better spirits and able to write again. I have gained most of the strength back in my left arm and no longer need someone to fetch everything for me. I am guilty of taking extra time to work on myself. I feel it was required to regain not only my mobility but also my self-esteem. Being unable to do the things I quickly had done before and solely relying on someone else was quite discouraging. Even though the people surrounding me wanted no more than to help me, it was still embarrassing. Helpless was something I’d never experienced before, and I hope I’m senile when it is required again. :)

I would like to thank each and every one of you that reached out to me by email and in the comment section to check on my progress. It usually took me a few days to respond, and I apologize for that.

At this point, I don’t have an exact time frame for when the next part will be released, but I hope to have it done in the next few weeks. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday, and I will see you in the pages next year.


Yours truly,

Behindhandwriter

-------------

Thanks again for the continued support.

BHW



Behindhandwriter

Location

Between El Paso and Beaumont

Gender

Male

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
508Followers
13Following
7My Comments
3Series Published

More About Me

Age

43

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Contact Author

Contact behindhandwriter by clicking here.