SerradaC

A woman who is trying to discover who she is. I may not find out, but I am having great fun looking.

MY FAMILY

Helen1899 Is my kinky fun-loving lover and wife. Kisses my darling. The woman whose arms I find most joy and satisfaction of all kinds. The woman who has been my lover, friend, and confidant more than any other. Closer than sister, and better than any friend I have ever had in my life. Her words thrill me, her kisses cause my heart to skip, and her voice (Wallace and Gromit accent and all) makes me weak and wet, I can not get enough of it. So hands off you lonely women, for she is mine, and I shall never ever surrender her, even in death. However, I have been known to share * giggles *.

I am a loving and devoted Stepmother to PixieHoff, my beloved adopted and oldest daughter. A profoundly talented writer, and a wonderful mentor for her younger sister. There are not enough kisses or hugs I have in my life for either of the wonderful daughters and blessings in my life.

PLACES ON LIT I LOVE

EMILY’S ESCORTS: This is simply the best place to go on the Chat Forum. Only 18+! No kidding, 18+ even in RP!

MY STORIES

A Parting Glance ( 750 word short story about unexpected meetings )

Diana In The Offing ( prequel to PixieHoff Meet Me In Saint Louis)

Finding Helen (an exotic story that does not fit in any category really, but is mostly a love letter to my Helen)

Out West (collaboration with PixieHoff the genius of the effort)

The Hunt (a fanciful story about love and loss and love again in Wonderland)

Up From Ashes ( Dragon Age story of overcoming grief to love again. )

Location

Earth ( I think? )

Gender

Female

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
64Followers
12Following
25My Favorites
246My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Gay

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

BDSM, Obedience, Domme, Fantasy, Writing, Motorcycles

Pets

Bird(s), Cat(s), Other

Fetishes

Futa, Body Piercing, Tiny Breasts

Contact Author

Contact SerradaC by clicking here.