Ava_fern

Hey there,

The Azure Rider is finished and uploaded. Irrespective of whether you love it or hate it or simply feel meh about it, remember to try and leave a comment. Constructive criticism is hugely appreciated.

If you have read through the Azure Rider, you probably know that the storyline calls for a natural sequel. Let me know if you'd like to see that happen sometime.

For the upcoming fall semester I'll take a hiatus from long projects and focus on grad school. I have an incredibly clever but unfortunately irascible advisor who expects everyone to be as intelligent as he is, so my life will not be a happy one once the fall semester begins. Incidentally, the idea for the Azure Rider came to me while coding out a humongous algorithm that he said would work spectacularly in theory. (Long story short, it failed equally spectacularly in practice.)

In any case, working on the Azure Rider kept my summer interesting and taught me a great deal about writing fiction. The most important lesson that I learnt is: creating grey characters is more difficult than it looks and can often backfire. Welp, nonetheless, it was fun writing about Orion. Thank you for the hearts, stars, the criticism and the encouragement. Y'all are amazing readers :)



~Ash

P.S: Instagram: avafern2021

Location

Texas

Gender

Female

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
174Followers
17My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Contact Author

Contact Ava_fern by clicking here.