• Authors
  • Hardik_8IN

Hardik_8IN

Hi, I am studying & part time working. 5'11"/69kgs. Brown hairs, brown eyes. Fair skin. Single living with Mom. We enjoy intimate, uninhibited relationship. Looking for chat/rp partners who enjoy incest relationship.
If interested to see 8inches https://ibb.co/PCfhSSn
Some rp thoughts....
Single Mom-Son get closer and fall in love...

Mom shares her son with friends to clear her debt...

Divorced Aunt finds solace in her young Nephew...

Newly married DIL missing her hubby who is working abroad, gets attracted to FIL for her physical needs...

Young boy catches his SIL with is Dad and black mails her to become his slut...

Young Widowed DIL is taken care by men in the family...

Divorced man fall in love with son's tution teacher. To marry his father she has to make son happy...

Bi wife to continue her relationship with her step Mom allows her hubby to join the team...

Young MIL starts liking her SIL, they first become friendly... Soon their friendship becomes physical...

With Dad's secretary, dominating her. She enjoys it, but says NO PLEASE....

Breeding middle aged class teacher...

Wife, having insatiable appetite, gets into extra marital affair with young neighbour...

Young boys working part time. Falls into trap, his middle aged boss makes him, her sex toy and finally he ends up becoming a gigolo....

Blackmail, non consent, forced and more...

Thanks for reading more to be added...if you like the idea PM me for RP.

Location

India

Gender

Male

Member Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
46Followers
68Following
5My Comments

More About Me

Age

24

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Sports, Reading, Travelling, Beaches, Weekend Party

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Older Mature Woman, 3some, Licking, Submissive, Dom, Cunnilingus

Contact Member

Contact Hardik_8IN by clicking here.