• Authors
  • AudrieBarnes

AudrieBarnes

I write female chastity stories as a hobby. If you like what I write and just want to have horny fun reading what I write, that's probably all you want to read or want to know.

However, because I write first-person perspective stories with non-consensual themes, I want to write a little here to clarify the line between what is reality and fiction as well as the ethical perspective I take on non-con stories. In reality, I am a cis-man. As such, the characters I write are primarily ways to fulfill my own fantasies; I enjoy imagining the idea of a woman experiencing a fetish or kink in the way that's complementary to my own. This isn't exactly uncommon, but I just want to state some that I don't want to claim that I'm creating a character depiction that even approximates how a real person would feel or act in a similar situation. I hope that my characters feel realistic to some sort of erotic alternate reality. I'm putting words into the mouth of someone with a very different identify than my own; I just want to be explicit about that reality.

Regarding dystopian and non-con stories, a big part of the fantasy for me is just imagining the lack of consequences. When I, personally, explore these environments, situations that would be horrific and scaring in real life never seem to rise beyond the level of frustration and annoyance. When my heroines have control over their own pleasure essentially stolen from them, their primary reaction is typically only yearning for the simple physical desires they wish they could feel. It goes far beyond stating the obvious to say that the actions depicted in non-con stories are wrong in real life. What I want to add that is only slightly less obvious is that I'm not trying to depict any sort of realistic "what if" scenario. For me, half of the fantasy is actions and events depicted, while the other half is imagining a world they could happen in where their harm is reduced nearly to mere inconvenience.

With that out of the way, I hope you enjoy what I write and that we can share in imagining this parallel, erotic world. This is my personal perspective alone and you're welcome to take whatever perspective you wish — not that anyone needs my permission — I have no qualms with more sadistic people exploring their fantasies in fiction or with consenting partners. As I gradually write more as a hobby for others to consume, I just wanted to write a little something about what I think I'm producing as I do it. Regardless, I hope I can make things you enjoy

Best,
Audrie

Location

USA

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
94Followers
2My Comments
1Series Published

Contact Author

Contact AudrieBarnes by clicking here.