• Authors
  • BizarroMe

BizarroMe

Story Update 20210730:
Part 12 of the "Mom, Aunt Clara, & My Wandering Mind" is finally in the queue.

Lucky 13 will be the last chapter which I hope will make everyone happy, both my fans (high-fives and thank-you's) and my trolls (yes, I've collected a few and zerbits to you). :-)

(I hope) I've learned along the way some things that worked or didn't and thank you for enduring my first story series like this. Your constructive criticisms and encouragement have been received with an open mind and I truly appreciate them all.

To my Anonymous followers, THANK YOU for your encouraging comments, but PLEASE consider registering for a FREE (still anonymous) Literotica. account. That way you can more easily know when a new story has been published, you can flag things as favorites, or add them to a list to read later, etc. Plus it would give your comments a little more personal (though still Anonymous) feel to them. I hope you'll at least consider it, anyway, but again thanks for the comments! Please keep them coming!

--BizMe

About me:
If you're not already familiar, Bizarro was a character in the world of DC Comics.

He was created as the mirror-image/opposite of DC's idealistic, courageous, and morally upright Superman character.

Even Bizarro's powers were perverted versions of what his goody-two-shoes counterpart had. Like how he had "freeze vision" instead of Superman's heat vision. Or how his "Bizarro telescopic vision" allowed him to see a short distance behind his head rather than a long distance in front of his head like Superman could. Ha! Yes, some of it was pretty stupid. :-)

Hence, my username (BizarroMe) is a sort of homage to 'the Bizarro' version of myself. The somewhat perverted, though somehow still 'mostly good' alter-ego. A persona who, instead of helping his mother-in-law with her honey-do list, wouldn't mind if she 'honey-did' him. ;-)

Things I write and express here are decidedly perverted from my 'real' life.

But hey, don't judge me too harshly. You're on an erotic literature website, reading my profile and (hopefully) my stories!

I hope you'll enjoy my naughty ramblings. Please let me know if you do!
- BizMe

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
211Followers
45Following
1My Favorites
4My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Cfnm, Enm, Women In Charge, Strong Women, Intelligent Women, Confident Women, Normal Men In Erotica

Contact Author

Contact BizarroMe by clicking here.