Mr_Write_Now

Hey all, a little about myself. I am someone who enjoys to write stories and entertain people. I have been writing short stories and novels, fan fiction, and scripts for movies since I was eight. So I have been doing this for a long time. I don't have a degree in literature, I never went to college. I went to high school and had a very good teacher. She taught me the basics of creative writing, beginning middle, and ending. However, she did not teach me how to craft my own style. That I learned with practice over time and many years of crafting this artform.

My job as a writer is to take you the reader on a journey. It is my job to narrate and describe the experience you are about to read. My writing may not be for everyone, but it is my style, it's my way of doing it. For those who enjoy it, that is its purpose. It is meant to enjoy and be read and if you enjoyed it. Then that is my reward, I don't seek financial gain or profit from this artform. I do it because I like to write.

So I hope you enjoy all the titles I plan to publish here, there will be many to come in the future. So please enjoy and if you do comment, please be kind, any comments I find tasteless and just being aggressive will be removed and deleted.

So with that said, enjoy have fun and happy reading!!!

Location

Canada

Gender

Male

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
4Followers
5Following
23My Favorites
1Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Contact Author

Contact Mr_Write_Now by clicking here.