Stern_Cheer_Mom

MY NAME IS NOT MOM! I am not your Mom. Please don't call me that. ( well unless I am, but those know whom they are. ) Also, I am not interested in Mom/Son, Aunt/Nephew, or any other sort of roles such as that.

I am in my mid 30's; used to be a cheerleader but that was many many moons ago.

I am here to play with and enjoy the comfort of younger ladies and occasionally other professional ( career-type ) women. I.E. the soft side of life. Sadly I have to repeat this again for those in the back row; this means that I am not here to play Mom/Son, Aunt/Nephew, or really anything that involves younger men or for the most part men in general.

Incest as fantasy to me is something I enjoy with the right partners. I have no children currently, doesn't mean I never will but if and when I do, my enjoyment of the taboo will still REMAIN A FANTASY!!!
Usually do not chat about fantasy ( always seems to be me doing all the work while the person just writes ummmm, or 'thats hot'; or they pepper me with question after question ) ... So I prefer to either roleplay or just chit chat....

NO DICK PICS, STUPID COPY AND PASTE PM's or anything like that!!!!

Stern: Meaning I do not take BS from people, and I like to present a proper image in public, at work, and for "littles" they are expected to do the same at school.

I am not a dom, I am not looking for a sub, and I do not buy-in to a lot of those sexual labels.... I don't feel like anyone should limit themselves by trying to fit into the context of a self identified label.

Why I am here you may ask? Well, I enjoy longer, detailed, slow burn roleplaying. My ideal roleplay is one where the chemistry just CLICKS and becomes a story that can be a continuous growing story that can be enjoyed over multiple sessions.

Since I do enjoy roleplaying, I firmly believe that it is something that both parties must have similar interests and indulgences. It's suppose to be fun, and if both sides aren't enjoying themselves whats the point?

I LIKE SOME STORY WITH MY SEX PLEASE!!!

Please don't ask me to share my experiences, marry you, meet you, or anything outside the realm of this digital playground. I am content in my own life.

Location

America.

Gender

Female

Member Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
16Followers
1Following

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Shopping, Cheerleading, Gardening, The Outdoors, Luxury Cars, Couture Clothes, The Beach, Fine Dining, Tiffany And Co, Film And Tv, Binge Watching, Some Nerd Culture, My Fiance

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Member

Contact Stern_Cheer_Mom by clicking here.