Shavonne_4Fun

Hello, there my name is Shavonne, I am from Ontario and live in Canada. My boyfriend who also writes on here introduced me to this site. I myself like to write as well, that is why he and I have so much in common. I am also bi-sexual which means I have a history with dating women as well. So I am not shy around that, and my boyfriend knows this as well. But he and I have a rule, we don't do anything behind each others backs. We are open with other people, but as long as we do it together. I do not believe in cheating and never will. I know how it feels to be cheated on by both sexes, male and female, so I would never wish that feeling upon anyone else.

As for my hobbies, I like to smoke up, game,s and watch movies. I like to go camping and fishing. I don't mind roughing it in the woods, especially with my bf. I like to go hiking and swimming as well. I like to go on road trips and take pictures of nature and it's beauty.

My family is important to me, I have two sisters, and I have a dog who is my baby. His name is Joey and he is a shitzu lahsa ahpso mix. He is also my boyfriend's dog, but he shares him with me now. I love him to pieces, he is a little older and it will be a sad time for me when it is his time to go to heaven. But luckily for us both he is in good health for his age so he may still be around for a few more years.

So that is all I will say for now, I am new to this and you never know it may inspire me to write some stories as well on here, in the future.

Gender

Female

Member Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
1Following
21My Favorites
3My Comments

More About Me

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Contact Member

Contact Shavonne_4Fun by clicking here.