• Authors
  • GodivaFan

GodivaFan

I am a long-time reader that was inspired to finish my first stories by GeogeAnderson's "February Sucks." I enjoy the writing, but COVID has made my professional life more difficult, so finding time to finish more stories is at a premium.

I am a big fan of writers that really delve into the psychology of the situation with ohio and dtiverson being favorites. I like the drama of RichardGerald and the scenic detail and character development of Todd172 (and his lovely wife and co-conspirator).

I haven't been able to work on story ideas for a while. I got involved helping a young woman who had been abused, and who, aa a result, developed what could reasonably be characterized as a sex addiction. Writing about these things is difficult when you know someone who has been groomed by someone she thought loved her to take multiple partners for his amusement, or that has been the recipient of sex so rough that she bled for a week, or who can't go into a bar without scouting to see if the restroom is spacious enough to get on her knees to give a blowjob to a stranger.

Location

USA

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
101Followers
20My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Contact Author

Contact GodivaFan by clicking here.