gransam22

I am a widow since 2013 and I really have not been living since. I am in my late sixties The bad thing is, since very very early age I have enjoyed life in ever way you can imaging. A good part of my life I lived a duel life (sometimes three). The mom, worker, boss, joiner and the fun person. The other life I was the women that could get three or four boners up & wanting me, just by how I eat my chicken at lunch. and was doing on purpose and always tried to get me some behind door enjoyment from. In fact my last asked me out on our first date after watching eat chicken wings & sucking the bones so clean they looked polished. Will at the end of 2020 I took a look in the mirror saw a very old, fat woman with no light in her eyes. So I made conscious decision to get back to living. So I put my big girl panties on and my so changes. I lost some wait. Went to doctor to get my bodies levels back in line. So as everything gets back to where it is suppose to be, my body and mind starts waking up. So out of desperation I found this site to help me out. Then my body complete woke up. I also start revisiting parts of my life that I am writing to post.

Location

TEXAS

Gender

Female

Member Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers
22Following
6My Favorites
2My Comments

More About Me

Birthday

December 25

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Average

Orientation

Pansexual

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Reading, Painting, Working With My Hands., Tending Flowers, Going To Rodeo, Sightseeing

Fetishes

I Don't Think So., Liked All The Category I've Read

Contact Member

Contact gransam22 by clicking here.