• Authors
  • RWesson

RWesson

Just a person with some tales to tell. If you enjoy them, that's great. If you don't, well, that's ok, too. I write both fictional and non-fictional (though heavily redacted and fictionalized) stories.

I'm not going to talk about specific upcoming stories here anymore. I will instead say that my intent is to have a new submission when I can. I do, however, always have a couple of stories always working, even if slow.

Since folks in LW often post rules for comments in their profile, I'll do the same. I will not remove any comment that is made, provided it is respectful of me or other members, even anons; that means, yes, there will be obnoxious comments by obnoxious people. I pity them if they have to lash out at folks entertaining them for free. How pathetic their life must be! I will remove any comment that attacks a member, or goes political without an actual in story reason. Since I don't intend to get political unless absolutely necessary, that means no Trump this, Biden that, Nazi or Commie calling in comments to my submissions. In the words of the great Rodney King, "Cant we all just get along?"

Oh, and other than that, you do you. There's room in this world for everyone if we live by that.

Lasts, but by no means least, if you like or are inspired by a story, but want to change it, feel free.... but please give credit and point at mine. A lot of folks, for example, don't like "Butter Pecan"s ending, but love the story up to the final moments. If that's you, remember he was originally in the draft supposed to have a fling with "Nurse Ratchett" but end up with the buxom attorney, until the characters took on a life of their own and told me to alter it. Or invent your own ending. And Chainsaw has four possible endings, all of which could fit in a 750 word story themselves. My vision was inspired by Ava Greene's Angelique in "Dark Shadows", though.

Add to that.... I really like some of the ultra short 750 Word stories... They take under five minutes to read, and well written ones can stick around better than some longer stories. I make no apologies for stroking (hehe) one out quickly when the mood strikes. Considering how long it took to write D.R.T. Chainsaw was literally written while waiting for an oncologist, it's just a lot easier to find time for short stories

Location

East Coast, USA

Gender

Male

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
353Followers
21Following
53My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Author

Contact RWesson by clicking here.