betacuck2hotwife

48yo 5'9 222lb bi-beta cuck to my beloved horny insatiable 42yo 5'1 130lbs 36c-28-40 milfy brunette hotwife goddess...

Am here to meet old friends and new ones, chat, share stories and make more. Often having much time to myself lately, as wife's been going out more again; I eagerly offer our bed yet some prefer time away or alone, which I respect. I'm working on putting together some stories from our years but some of the hottest stories about my own wife were told to me by others I'm not always around to watch and long ago got okay with that, not wanting to hold her back knowing I didn't even have the time to watch as much as she needed. I thought what I have watched her do over the years couldn't possibly be outdone...seems I know nothing.

I know I can never give her what it seems everyone else so easily and often does and am thankful to all of the friends, neighbors, strangers, and bulls that have given her the bliss and ecstasy that I would never have known possible if not for you guys! Seeing, hearing what you do to her and the pleasure and joy you give her, knowing how much she loves, wants, and needs it; is the greatest gift of all but just knowing she is getting it brings me equal happiness, hopefully hearing about it later from her or someone...

I enjoy her enjoying others since she loves to give as much as receive. Seeing the pleasure she can give so lovingly and wantingly to strong hard stud cocks that can appreciate it is just as hot as seeing or knowing she's taking it. Over the years often too busy to even hear about them from her, even hotter when guys I'm not expecting brag and gloat in front of me about their time with her. She loves the support and comfort I provide, encouraging and enabling her awakening and embracing of who and what she really is...knowing I will always worship her no matter what, and love and care for the bundles of joy we've ended up with over the years as a result.

cum get some...take it, give her what she wants, needs, loves...and what we all know I cannot...

My beloved wife wants, needs a real men's big strong hard stud cocks but her eyes sparkle and swirl with Love when her bull friends make me their bitch in front of her making sure I know my place, she falls for those guys so hard and Loves them the most...and seems everyone knows it now. After years of watching strangers and then one or two of my closest best friends, now nearly all our, my friends, dom and cuck me in front of her, I know she will never look at me like a real man again...and lately, all my friends are working hard to make sure she never can or will again.

Location

USA, your town?

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
55Followers

More About Me

Age

49

Contact Author

Contact betacuck2hotwife by clicking here.