• Authors
  • Daddybigdick81

Daddybigdick81

You know when you see that one guy at a bar or club who is acting like an arrogant prick but somehow has all the attention of the women in the room, or you’re walking down the street and see a not so attractive man with the gorgeous leggy blonde trophy wife and you just think to yourself ’what an asshole, he probably has a big dick though…’ we’ll that’s me, and yes, I do.

Hi, my Mum calls me Brian, but you can call me Daddy Big Dick!

All my stories are augmented versions of my own encounters over the years. Yes, I have embellished on the truth, but this is purely for artistic and entertainment purposes. I have written them as if we were sitting in a bar and I’m telling you my tales, but all my stories happened one way or another which is why I have omitted all names to protect those from my past. If you are into partying hard and fucking even harder, or breeding sluts and not giving a fuck, then read on my friends. For anyone else please feel free to read something else. All criticism is welcome, but if you don’t have your your own stories published, you will be ignored.

Happy reading, happy fucking and of course, happy breeding!!!

Location

Down Under

Gender

Male

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
4Followers
6Following
6My Favorites

More About Me

Age

42

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Curious

Hobbies

Sluts

Fetishes

Breeding

Contact Author

Contact Daddybigdick81 by clicking here.