• Authors
  • RedLegoDragon

RedLegoDragon

UPDATE (26/03/2024): WHES published!
2024 Roadmap:
Q2: A Fertile Competition - Alexa Matthews-Kent is looking for a father for her second child, and there's only one way to find one: an all-night competition between the most fertile Eroshire can offer!
Q3: Sex Education - Erith Winters is the only virgin in her friendship group, and when your sister and brother are the sluts of the county, then you need help! Enter Tifa Summers; full-blood succubus who's only too happy to teach Erith how to seduce school heartthrob Kenneth!
Q4: One Night - Sarah Ellis has had enough of the school bully Kyle Matthews and his shit, especially around her boyfriend! But when she confronts Kyle one night on a school trip, things take a very hot turn...

>>>>> Hi, I'm RedLegoDragon! <<<<<

Here you'll find my erotic stories, and while the kinks will be different from story to story they all share the same setting: the fictional UK county of Eroshire. While each story will be written to be a stand-alone read, you'll find characters reappearing in other stories, continuing their misadventures in the sex-filled towns of Eroshire and it's capital city, Coytoss.

Speaking of the sex, you'll find it deliberately over the top, with often ridiculous feats of sexual endurance and bodily fluids aplenty. Seekers of more realistic tales of lust would be best served elsewhere!

Because my stories will tend to be on the long side, and because I'm writing them as a hobby, there will be long waits between updates. All I ask is you be patient - I'll aim to make each story worth the wait!

Location

UK

Gender

Male

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
212Followers
8Following
16My Favorites
12My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Hobbies

Gaming, Writing, Lego

Fetishes

Lots

Contact Author

Contact RedLegoDragon by clicking here.