SharkWeek

He/him/his, hetero, poly, in my 30's. I like making music, discovering tasty restaurants, audiobooks, making cocktails, writing erotica, and dreaming about what the future will be like.

I have a long history of being surrounded by conservative, judgmental people, and I'm done with that. I don't want anyone to kink-shame anyone, and I don't want others to suppress my sexuality. That's why I'm on Lit.

My tastes are fairly mild, and I'm content with that. At the time of writing, I've finished two stories and have a few more in progress, but I haven't shared with anyone. I'm nervous!


My kink:

I'd love to live in a world where people want to turn on everyone. Wear a short skirt or low-cut top around friends. Ask a sexual question over brunch. Under-dress for yoga. Send a lingerie picture to a friend on his birthday, or a hand-bra picture when he's had a tough week. And that could go both ways. But sexual harassment exists, trust is broken when people publish private pictures, and consent is hugely important for everyone. I understand why we don't live in that world, but consenting adults can create a piece of that world with people they trust.

My kink is when a female gradually, knowingly, coyly flirts with me, wanting to get me excited just for fun because it's awesome to turn other people on. And I'd love to return the favor. It's a soft taboo to get slightly erotic with friends, and I love it. Bonus points if she's a musician, if boundary-pushing happens over a period of weeks or more, and especially if she's becoming a genuine friend.



What I'm looking for:

- Friends of all kinds.

- A small writing group that can keep me to a schedule and help me become a better erotic writer.

- A female writing buddy to mutually help with half-written stories, edit stories, and cheerlead for each other when we publish.

- A female friend for regular catching up, making each other laugh, encouraging through a bad day, and making the world a little bit brighter.

Location

somewhere in the vicinity of Betelgeuse

Gender

Male

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
76Followers
3Following
4My Favorites
5My Comments

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Hobbies

Making Music, Writing Erotica, Audiobooks, Futurism

Fetishes

Friends, Best Friends, Revealing Clothes, Teasing, Sexual Tension, Games With Sexual Stakes

Contact Author

Contact SharkWeek by clicking here.