• Authors
  • James_Duncan

James_Duncan

Started writing stories in June 2021, having never written before. This is the first time I've published anything, as they seem to be going down well, and I'm finding it cathartic, then I will likely carry on, however I cannot give specific timescales for publishing new content at least currently and I do not wish to commit to things, then have people feel let down.

I also note a lot of the comments about the story, vs the eroticism, fundamentally I always want the eroticism and sex to be part of the story, to be integral to it and to show the development of both the story and the characters within it.

16/04/24 - Quick update folks. The next chapter is finished and submitted, so should go live within the next 7 days. The move is done, although as you can imagine I still have lots to do before I can say we are fully settled, however I did manage to find the time to finish chapter 8.

I can't really give much of an indication on the ETA for each chapter, especially over the next 6 months or so as I'm just starting a degree level vocational course in my profession and that's expected to take about 4 months to complete. Although I do intend to keep writing :)

Location

Britain

Gender

Male

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
This MonthUpdated
536Followers
91Following
1My Favorites
294My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Contact Author

Contact James_Duncan by clicking here.