charlesdarren

Most of my works are told from the woman's point of view. It's not that I long to be a woman, although I've sometimes said I'm really a lesbian trapped in a man's body. The reason is because it's the woman's emotional response that interests me, not the mechanics of the act. When I write or read a sadistic tale I would rather feel a woman's humiliation and fear from being disrobed than to have her in any amount of pain. Yes, I'm sadistic and masochistic, but only in fantasy. For reality I have nothing but kindness and empathy. Oddly the empathy for a tortured soul is what makes it so erotic for me.

Many of my stories will have a Christian backdrop to them. I don't have a religious fetish. But religion has done me the kindness of providing a usable and familiar setting for all kinds of sexual depravity and subdued desire, and the inexperienced, naïve young women to endure it. Thank God.

For all my twisted sexual fantasies, I'm one of the nicest and considerate people you'd ever meet. I would never condone nonconsensual sex acts, or even disrespect for women. But behind closed doors in role play with a like-minded woman . . . who knows?

Gender

Male

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
15Followers
1Following
1My Favorites

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Romance, Femdom, Lezdom, BDSM, Domination, Humiliation, Pain, Sadism, Dimples

Contact Author

Contact charlesdarren by clicking here.