Anna_Volkova

https://i.imgur.com/ZwQNZWW.jpg

Tell me what to do, what you want, what you like. I'm open to exploring anything. You just gotta tell me what you'd like to do.

Roleplay ideas:
Simple prostitute - hire me for your kinky fantasies. Something your wife won't do? Something you won't do to your wife? Wanna get real rough, afraid to hurt someone? Have a kink you don't want anyone to know about? Hey money is money for me.

Genie in a bottle - Make some wishes and I'll make them all come true. I can't say no so why not explore your hidden kinks.

That girl you shouldn't - Are you my doctor? My therapist? Next door neighbor? My dad's best friend? My step dad? I can be that girl that you really shouldn't be fucking with, but hey temptation is a fickle bitch.

Position of authority - Sort of like the girl you shouldn't be fucking with but with the fun side of being able to abuse your power, are you a cop? A teacher? My boss? Maybe just mall security? You really shouldn't be threatening retribution just to get some, right?

That one milf - Could be that one gym lady, or the bar mom, maybe your friends mom, maybe even your step mom? Cougar hunting goes both ways.

I'm open to discuss anything really. Something on your mind you'd like to see played out. Let's talk.

I apologize if you don't get a response from me. I at least try to say hi to people that message me, and will tell you if I'm already busy. But if I don't, my bad, I try not to get into too many conversations at once or someone will get lost for sure.

Gender

Female

Member Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
6Followers

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Fetishes

Anything You Want To Do

Contact Member

Contact Anna_Volkova by clicking here.