luvtouch

My life has been a series of events since I was 15 or 16. My best friend introduced me to jacking off. Pretty soon that evolved into me sucking the cum out of his cock.

By the time I was 30 something I had had a few MM, MMF and a couple FFM encounters. It was the MM and MMF times I truly enjoyed. I love sucking cock with those girlfriends.

My MM encounters have been well chosen and on occasion a couple group sessions in my 40's. Both of these were private parties in Palm Springs with a group of guys that didn't play outside of their small group. I was pretty hesitant to participate as they were when including me. Safety first. What an amazing amazing time. Hard cocks, lubed asses, porn, one cum shot after then next for an entire weekend. I still jack off to those two parties in my minds eye.

I love nudity. Outside of Tucson in Marana is a Mira Vista a fantastic nudist resort. I've been a couple of times. No sex but a nice crowd and beautiful pools and communal areas.

When I'm with a man I enjoy building up his enjoyment, getting him close then letting it slide back then building it up again. sucking up the pre-cum and feeling his cock throb and ache to explode cum in my mouth. I love feeling it unload a little, or a lot I don't care. Just know how amazing he must feel.

Having sex with woman the highest form of intimacy. This is especially true if you're cut from the same cloth. When dirty minds think alike, spontaneous sex can be extraordinary. Eating ass and pussy on a Saturday afternoon is taking a trip and never leaving the farm. Throw in some edibles and a cocktail - oooh what a party.

Location

Arizona

Gender

Male

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
8Followers
4Following
1My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Contact Author

Contact luvtouch by clicking here.