• Authors
  • CHTechIndustries

CHTechIndustries

Just Me

Oh, you want more… (if not, go to the bottom for progress and info on my series)
Well, I am a person who is (generally) considered intelligent (My opinion of my intelligence is that it is so-so)

I have major memory issues, struggle with life skills, and many find me annoying, sometimes to the point of being unbearable (I am one of them. I annoy myself)

I prefer not to share much info on the internet. While I am a guy, unlike most people I observe the qualities of all, to apply them to my life. So, while I consider myself a guy, unlike most men, I don’t ignore my feelings. I have lerened more efficient ways of walking from how horses canter, can land quite well, and even redirect the force, by watching my cat land, and so on. So, I am really an amalgamation of all. So, i guess my true gender is “homo-sapien sapiens.” This learning from all creatures is probably where my non-human (especially catgirls and foxgirls. Not sure why, but cats and foxes just exude sexuality to me, and merge them with girls…), fetish came from.

I believe all should be treated equal, and even have designed a possible utopia. I love science, and understand things most People don't (at the cost of not understanding other people). But don’t let that fool you, I still make many mistakes and constantly learn from others. Besides, I may be great at science, but my specialty is physics. You like chemistry, then you will find my knowledge is only mediocre, and I am eager to learn. I am always willing to listen to facts. Even if I have heard them, it’s nice hearing it from multiple sources, and with slightly different information. So, don’t let my intellect make you think you can’t comment. I like being proven wrong. Helps me at least stay in the atmosphere, if not down to earth.

Progress on series (please use the contact area to send any story ideas/ how to continue it. Comment anything else. I will try to remember to check comments. If it seems important and I don’t reply in 2 months, use the contact screen) no, to series progress

Now for info on my Connected Universe

It is a very complex connected universe, with a hyper in-depth lore. While based in real science, there is a framework for what apears to most as “magic”. (So if I want to write a fantasy series with magic). The lore involves species from before time, and more! Since all my stories are connected, seemingly unrelated stories might contain references to others. That “cloaking device” mentioned in passing? Same one that is a main plot point! Hey, that guy mentioned on TV in one story, is that the same one from that other series… those kind of things. Due to all the lore, my stories are more story focused, less sex-focused. If you are here for a quick story that is almost entirely sex-focused, I am not the writer for you. I might write one or two stories like that, but they will be the exception. Either way, enjoy!

I am currently writing the lore on a google doc. Feel free to check it out (once I make it…)

Live long, and prosper

Strangeness and sanity form: a joking form for you to tell me I am crazy (A fact I do not deny) https://forms.gle/vBBzzGdPAhGG3Xn66

Location

Earth

Gender

Male

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
4Followers
33Following
151My Favorites
40My Comments

More About Me

Age

25

Weight

Skinny

Height

Short

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Reading, Writing, Minecraft, Video Games, Horseback Riding, Playing With My Dogs, Contemplating Life, Contemplating The Universe, Contemplating Everything, Playing With My Cat

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s), Other

Fetishes

Non-Human, Femdom (light), Sadism/machoism, Cruelty, Mind-Control, Semi-Humans, Fox-Girls, Cat-Girls, Scifi, Torture, Intelligent Women, Intelligence, Others I Shall Not Mention

Contact Author

Contact CHTechIndustries by clicking here.