Reader Profile image
userpic of Just_an_older_Ds_guy_03

Just_an_older_Ds_guy_03

*************************************
Spoiler Alert
Married ( Separated July 2021)
Aged 61 as of July 2022

remote e-mail address : kr456@proton.me

*************************************
Generally: I am here for insightful conversations.
I am NOT good at RP only conversations.
RP is not the goal, though it may be a consequence of getting to know you :-)
********************************************************
I first discovered Lit about 20 years ago.
Then while exploring a chat room, I met a wonderful gal who introduced me to some aspects of BDSM.
Those were heady days. After many months of being online and on the phone, we actually met IRL.
She allowed/encouraged me to explore my own strength and learn a bit ( Or a lot :-) ).
That small taste has been a longing ever since.

I realize that what intrigues me about BDSM is the exaggerated focus on a variety of aspects that normally should be a part of any relationship.
Security, Trust, Vulnerability, Strength, all of these are needed in a Vanilla or a D/s relationship.

The intoxicating feeling I get at the thought of a woman giving of herself completely and trusting me totally with her body and mind is beyond words sometimes.
I can only imagine the feeling on her part, being totally bound and vulnerable, knowing that I could inflict anything of my choice, but instead being able to Trust me to know her enough to take the gift she offers me without taking more than she is able to give and violate that trust.
A trust that must be earned by me, leading to the offer of herself. Isn't that how "normal" relationships "should" go?

While the power of being "Master" or a "Dom" is a heady thing, it does not reflect exactly who I am and who I want to be.
I think for me, begin in a D/s relationship is more about me being able to "Lead" well. That is with strength, confidence and self discipline.
Leadership does not have to be a harsh or overbearing subjugation of another person. Rather it is a gentle but firm guiding, keeping us on track of where we both need to be going.
Consequently, what I am looking for in a relationship is not a slave but a partner, one who will be a full participant in our lives but also one that will respect my position as leader and be willing to risk letting me lead ( and sometimes make mistakes ).
It will be that my partner( wife / GF ) will allow her own submission because of her Trust in me. A Trust that is constantly being refined and renewed by me, and acknowledged by her.
My role being to establish an environment where she can grow into all that she can be, knowing I have her best interests in mind.

Though I have never been involved in a real time D/s relationship, I realize that it is still a deep longing and in the end is what I am hoping for in the future.

Any thoughts are more than welcome.

Regards to all who read this.
Cheers

***************************
Residual Tid Bits:
** Music: Jazz and good old hard guitar and drums Rock & Roll ( Boston, Phill Collins, Journey, Styx,. etc... )
** All things Aviation: Private Pilot, aerobatics, gliding, low & slow watching the scenery go by, balls to the wall air racing.. ( not a race pilot ( yet )).
** Lover of the outdoors: Camping, four wheeling, hiking ( though need to be in better shape for that )
** Lover of medium to big dogs. ( no dog at the moment )
** Travel: Esp south pacific, but also Latin America


Location

Southern Calif

Gender

Male

Member Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
1Followers
4Following
1My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Age

62

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Outdoors, Hiking, Camping, 4x4, Mountaineering, Pilot

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Bondage, Spanking, Ropes, Crop/flogger, Anal, Light_bdsm, D/s

Contact Member

Contact Just_an_older_Ds_guy_03 by clicking here.