Mogrem

I am interested in women giving up control, pushing their boundaries, or having them pushed.

If that grabs you I'd suggest starting with 'Submissive and Breedable', 'Lisa and Polly', or 'The Sculptor'. It gets somewhat less wholesome after that.

Some stories are scratching an itch for me, some are scratching an inch for someone else (who will remain anonymous), others are just written as a challenge. I write different stories in different styles, even within the same series. These include experiments that don't quite work and I'm fine with that being pointed out to me.

My stories have started to tie in with each other ("don't cross the beams!"), but each series can be enjoyed on its own without reading the others.

'Lisa and Polly,' 'Old Flame, New Humiliations,' and 'The Sculptor' are focused on the womens' experience. 'A Town Called Lucky,' and 'Floridian Adventures' (when I finally get past the prologue) are more focused on the man's. Yes, that's mostly women in the plural and man in the singular; mostly but not exclusively. Then there is the new obliquely named 'Sinbad' series, which will be more in the line of nihilistic depravity.

I am here for the critiques, in both directions. So leave as crushing a review as you like as long as its detailed.

Thanks and enjoy.

Mogrem

Location

Still travelling

Gender

Male

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
TodayUpdated
86Followers
431Following
7My Favorites
64My Comments
6Series Published

More About Me

Age

39

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Fetishes

Unfinished Stories, Unfinished Story Serieses, Obsolete Words Like Serieses, Markdown, Harsh But Substantial Critiques

Contact Author

Contact Mogrem by clicking here.