• Authors
  • DaniHarris21

DaniHarris21

Hello. Welcome.

I'm Dani. Author of Lucy's Lingerie and other Dani Harris Adventures. Writing has been my hobby for years and finally technology has allowed me to publish my works. I shall gradually update this as I go along. Look out for news of my up and coming releases.

I used to have an account on Literotica but like many such things I lost my login and email details so cannot access the original account. Rest assured that the other "DaniHarris" is me and I will be continuing Dani's adventures here on Literotica.

Much has happened since I started writing on here. Many of you will have seen my ebooks published on Amazon, including Lucy's Lingerie. A big thank you to all that have bought copies.

Since then I have written a number of stories that are published for free and I thought it time to bring some of them here to Literotica to share with you. I will be posting regularly so keep coming back.

See a story that you really like? Well as I gradually transfer stories over here you will be pleased to know that the originals are all out there, especially on my Patreon page. If you just can't wait for the next episode of one of my series then head over to Patreon and catch up on the whole series. Everything I write is and will be released on Patreon first of all, of course if you wait it out they will end up here too.

Visit www.patreon.com/daniharris

In the meantime if you happen to like one of the stories on here, please post a comment or two, or give it a rating. I just love hearing feedback from my readers.

Take care

Dani x

Gender

Male

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
53Followers
17Following
2My Favorites
16My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Average

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact DaniHarris21 by clicking here.