• Authors
  • AbbyWithTheLightBrownHair

AbbyWithTheLightBrownHair

At a certain age, you just want to feel a connection. Have a conversation about things that excite you, that feed you, that make you feel alive. If it leads to anything more, then great. Open to roleplay, conversation, crazy confessions, whatever. If you can get my interest, then you're likely to keep it.

I have fetishes I'd rather not be judged on, so I make a point not to judge anyone else's.

Most men are only interesting because of what they can afford. I have yet to meet an exception. Unsurprisingly, there are men who read this sentence and think they'll be the exception. I tried to say it elegantly, but I forgot how dumb they are. No men. No exceptions.

I have a soft spot for hotwives, cuckqueans, and women who cuck their husbands. (Not only those, plenty of other kinds of women turn me on).
I also like bi mothers and women who think that there is a time and place for a little depravity.

A girl's got to have her secrets.

A girl's got to have her fun.

I like to roleplay. It's not ALL I like, but I enjoy it more than most other things here. I tend to prefer scenes with celebrities and fictional characters. But I also like to take my time.

Sex is easy. Emotion is harder.

P.S. If you've read this far, here's how you can prove it. Mention Jennifer Lawrence in your first message to me and I'll know you were interested enough to check me out and polite enough to obey a simple instruction. If you REALLY want to impress me, try to tell me something about Hayden Panettiere that I don't already know.

And again, no men. No exceptions.

Also, I made this, might as well use it.
https://www.f-list.net/c/abbyjacobs

Location

NC

Gender

Female

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
22Followers
75Following
1My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

39

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Gay

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Baseball, Television, Movies, Writing, History

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Power, Intimacy, Connection, Control

Contact Author

Contact AbbyWithTheLightBrownHair by clicking here.