• Authors
  • sizemedium

sizemedium

I am grateful for Literotica proving a website for erotic adult literature. I read the stories for about a year before I tried my hand at writing, and I continue to read stories every day.

I have been writing most of my professional life – books, technical papers, technical articles, etc. I have been published a lot; however, I have never written adult erotica. My books on Writing Style Guides are really of no use here.

In most of the stories that I have read, all the women are blonde and have DD or larger tits, and all men have 9 to 12 inches. I have observed lots of nude folk at the local swingers' club and men at the gym, but no one there matched those descriptions. In my stories, I use actual people that I know and I use their actual body description thus there are no DD or H tits and no 9 - 12 inch dicks.

I was born with a large dick and balls so when I started to write, I planned to create a series of truthful stories on growing up with a big dick and the problems that I have had in my life because of it. However, I recently have gotten hooked on reading the cheating wife stories. I have tried my hand at writing a couple of my own because I wanted to show that I would blame the guy and that I would forgive the wife with some form of punishment. These stories are pure fiction and I put myself in them as the lead. My first efforts were not very good and I would love to rewrite them. Now I am writing in other genres and plan to eventually get back to my big dick stories.

My wife and I were members of a local swingers club for several years until it closed. We rarely had sex with someone other than each other because we went to watch and to be watched. Being a member of the swingers’ club has been a great source for my swinger stories.

Being retired and having a lot of time, I write for my own pleasure. I choose the subject matter based upon experiences in my life. The characters are modeled after real people that I know -- I just change the names. I slightly enhanced some parts of the stories to make them more enjoyable. Two of my stores are totally true and accurate: "My Parents Were Swingers" and "Our Local Swingers Club, Ch 1."

I have been happily marriage to a beautiful, intelligent and faithful redhead for over 4 decades.

I read all the comments. I edit out the rude ones and those that attack me. I generally leave the ones that deal with the story.

All stories published on Literotica under the name sizemedium are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere. Also I ask that other authors do not write a different ending to my stories. I like them just as they are.

Reach me at sizemedium@yahoo.com

Location

Colorado

Gender

Male

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
377Followers
24Following
112My Favorites
51My Comments
6Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Writing, Photography

Fetishes

Handjobs, Giving Oral Sex

Contact Author

Contact sizemedium by clicking here.