• Authors
  • Selena_Saffron

Selena_Saffron

Selena Saffron is a 20-year-old author of MILF erotica. She enjoys writing steamy lit and thinks writing short stories about older women seducing studly-looking hot guys with ripped abs and amazing bods is the best way to make a living. She hopes that by the time she reaches the age of her heroines, she might just be able to live the same life as them. She intends to write a whole barrow-load of “Seducing” erotica and make megabucks doing it and hopes you will fulfill her dreams by generously donating your hard-earned cash to contribute to this worthy cause. In her free time, she enjoys yoga, swimming, gym, black coffee, dark chocolate, full-bodied red wine, and passionate nights in five-star hotels with the type of smoldering, sexy men your mother warned you about. Well, that's the plan, anyway. Until then, she'll have to make do with her day job and slumming it in supermarket food courts, while living in her one-bedroom apartment with last night's pizza boxes still poking out of her as-yet-unemptied trash.

Gender

Female

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
93Followers
9My Comments
3Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Selena_Saffron by clicking here.