• Authors
  • nick_shaw

nick_shaw

My stories tell of my thoughts, feelings, and sensations through a picture painted with words.

The women that I have known are plain or beautiful, smart, sophisticated or common, but all are very sensual.

They often dress to impress and know how to show off their figures. They want sex, lot's of sex, all varities and kinds of sex, and want to feel free to enjoy or indulge themselves to their fullest.

We travel together to a world where they can freely dream and express themselves sexually.

They want sensual pleasure, sometimes they want to be caressed, hugged, and fondled, and other times they want me to take them suddenly and conquer their bodies.

They may be looking for someone who treats them as the special individuals they are, and shares a strong sense of the beauty of two people making love, or fill their need that may be unmet. They want to mingle our deep erotic imaginations in a fugue of passion. They express their sexuality to me quietly, fervently, noisily, and with skill and sometimes, abandon, or they are just learning about themselves. They may initiate sex and or they may wish to be dominated.

They are brunettes, blonds, and redheads! They are short and tall, have lovely skin, long lustrous or short curly hair, shapely breasts of any size and shape, and moist pussies, eager to be fulfilled.

They want to express their desires and fantasies without being judged.

Location

UK

Gender

Male

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
11Followers
3My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Author

Contact nick_shaw by clicking here.