• Authors
  • MaxxRachel

MaxxRachel

Hello Fellow Literotica Readers and Writers,

We are Maxx and Rachel Wrenn.

Today is an exciting day for us. We are finally taking the step into the Erotic Literature arena.

We are both professional content and ghost writers. We have been writing for 15 years and 13 years respectively. My writing is mostly focused on Sports and Entertainment markets and Rachel’s content is mostly in the women’s markets, health, fashion and household.
Together we have written 1000’s of articled over the years, many we are sure my have read. We write under a number of pseudonyms as our contracts require. Maxx and Rachel are our pseudonyms for all of our erotic writings.

So, who are we?

Rachel is a 37, year old mom of three teenage children. Maxx is 39, years old and I am their father.

We live in the suburbs of Atlanta, GA. We grew up in Georgia and both attended The University of Georgia. We met in journalism school and started dating. We became inseparable and soon realized that we were made for each other. I graduated first and landed a sports reporter job at The Atlanta Constitution. Rachel graduated top of her class and landed a staff writers position for Atlanta Magazine.

We knew that our life would be full of adventure, and as we started to spread our wings we traveled and met many wonderful people that shared their lives with us. Maxx has been luck enough to ghost write two memoirs for two of our more famous friends.

We also were exposed to all types of lifestyles and as we grew stronger together and our love grew stronger, as did our sexual curiosity so we have truly, broaden our views and desires.

What you will read here, are mostly true stories, some of ours, some others have told us and given us permission to write, then we will mix in some fantasies and stories that just come to mind. We do collaborate with each other on some stores and are open to collaborate with other writers as well.

We hope you enjoy our writing and stories. We love positive feedback and will respond to it. Negative slashing or bullying will get no tolerated and we will ignore you forever, so don’t waste your time.

We will be launching our personal www.maxxrachelwrenn.com - erotic literature website later this year. In the meantime, if you want to contact us directly, please email is at maxxnrachel@maxxrachelwrenn.com.

Maxx and Rachel Wrenn

Location

Metro Atlanta, Ga

Gender

Couple

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
47Followers
3Following
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Gol, Reading, Traveling

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Lifestyle

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact MaxxRachel by clicking here.