• Authors
  • secondlullaby

secondlullaby

I'm so excited to have my first Literotica story finally go live!

Take Me Home With You:
Lawrence (Daddy) and Joy (little kitten) meet after witnessing an attempted rape. Neither of them had expected to ever find someone who'd accept their desires; much less appreciate and fulfil them. This is the start of a series primarily focusing on CNC, DDlg, Breeding, Primal, Crying/Tears, and quite a bit of Meowing. Future chapters are likely to include occasional watersports and possibly anal.

Vaela: (submitted, awaiting moderation)
Factory mechanic Vaela has a machine fetish. She spends her days with her love, PL-9, and her nights working on her future robot 'husband'. She's not well-liked, but she's good at her job; and she needs to pull the team together to keep it all from falling apart. This is a longer series and spans a wide range of categories, with sex between various characters, including the factory itself.

Love Bug: (submitted, awaiting moderation)
This is a screenplay I wrote, which won a competition for scripts under five pages. I may write a short story version in future, as I think that might go over better here, and lit doesn't really support the format.

You can find my Patreon page here, if you'd like to support my writing and help choose the direction and content of my stories:
patreon.com/secondlullaby

Location

West Coast, Canada

Gender

Female

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
13Followers
3Following
4My Favorites
7My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Writing, Programming, Drafting, Architecture, Engineering

Fetishes

Yes

Contact Author

Contact secondlullaby by clicking here.