JH4Fun

A little background:

I am old enough to know better but do it anyway.

I will never grow up. Being retired means you don’t have to grow up.

I have fun and enjoy being me. I don’t worry about what others think about it.

If I comment on a story, it is my opinion and just that. You don’t like it put in a rebuttal.

I enjoy many diverse activities and have fun living my life. Reading on this site is just one of them.

Age: I am Old over 65,
Height: Average 6’1”,
Weight: Fat 230 lbs.
Work: Military, Government and Private Business consultant.
Married over 40 yrs.
I am no saint and will never claim to be.
Life is Short - Live, Love , Have Fun and don't get caught. (It was a lot easier for us growing up in the 60s/70s. Even for our kids in the 80s/90s)

My scoring for rating stories goes like this: A Good Read gets ⭐⭐⭐. An Excellent Read gets ⭐⭐⭐⭐. An Outstanding Read gets ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. I very rarely give a read Hated It ⭐or Just Didn’t Like It ⭐⭐. If I do give one of them, I try to explain what about the story I didn’t like. Many times, the reasons are the storyline or something in the story was something that triggered a disgruntled opinion from me. Like all comments they are just opinions, and I don’t wish to argue over them. I will always try to put my name to a comment positive or negative. I feel that if the writer took time to write and publish a story, as a reader/commentor should give them the respect of letting them know who made the comment by adding my userid.

I put LW tales/stories into three categories:
"Burn The Bitch or Bastard" (BTB) or "Reconciliation At All Costs" (RAAC) and Life Well Lived (LWL)

RAAC stories take a beating from those of us who love the BTB. I may not be one of those haters, but I do weigh the stories through my own biases. While I love all of the BTB and most of the RAAC stories on this site.

My favorites are always the Life Well Lived (LWL). This is a label I created because many of the tales/stories have great endings, but they are not RAAC or BTB. They are the ones that the protagonist/offended party live a good life and move forward with their lives. These are the ones that more resemble how the best of real life exists if you want to be happy with who you have become after everything that has happened.

My rating system scores for all stories/tales:
Outstanding Reads ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐:
These are stories that enjoyed the read and believe the writer did a great job in expressing their tale in an easy and fun manner to consume. The stories that reached inside me and move my feelings and emotional state in a way that touches my core. I usually get lost in these stories.

Excellent Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐:
These are stories that I enjoyed the read and believe the writer did a great job in expressing their tale in an easy manner to consume. These stories reached inside me and move my feelings just not to the extent to create an emotional state in a way that touches my core. These are stories that I am intrigued by, but I was not lost in the story as I consumed it.

Good Read ⭐⭐⭐:
These are stories that I enjoyed the read and believe the writer did a good job in expressing their tale in an easy manner to consume. This is the normal rating I give a story and is my starting point for all stories.

Just Didn’t Like It Much ⭐⭐:
These are stories that must have something in the story that just didn’t set right with my enjoyment of the story, or it conflicted with my internal compass that didn’t allow me to enjoy the read. It doesn’t necessarily mean it was a bad story.

I Hated It ⭐:
These are stories that I must have totally not enjoyed the read or I believe the writer did a poor job in expressing their tale in an easy manner to consume. These are stories that can or have moved my feelings and emotional state in a negative way that I could not see any benefit in having read the story.

Gender

Male

Member Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
12Followers
70Following
419My Favorites
505My Comments

More About Me

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Biking, Swimming, Model Ship Building, Amusement Parks

Contact Member

Contact JH4Fun by clicking here.