• Authors
  • Nini65

Nini65

Before satisfaction, there is the perception, contemplation, enjoyment of beauty and its knowledge. Physical orgasm (I didn't write sexually), we know it, we all lived it. It is: limited, intense (if you know how to provoke it) and repeatable when you are aroused. Mental orgasm, the (self) satisfaction of the need for beauty, is endless, deep and repeatable, whenever we meet beauty - which arouse us since we remember something we felt, admired (long), or touched with the cheek, with wet lips or I licked with slippery tongue. Beauty arouse you physically and mentally, to contemplate it (from the front, from the back, ..), after which you enjoy it, ending by starting to know it: deep, wet, close, from a distance, curious, by caressing, licking especially wet - it is a sensation that only some girls and only some boys can enjoy. The mental orgasm is total. It is gived by shape, color, smoothness, gloss, moisture, hairiness (or epilation) to partners. The simple crossing of the legs is an image of a painting, .., a leg, a breast, or a torso. The need for (self)sex (as well as ambition) can never be fully satisfied. Orgasm (mental or physical) is intense, transient, but not partial, satisfaction that springs from a spiritual exercise in action rather than from abstinence. Asceticism cannot lead to satisfaction or progress. You cannot know without seeing, without licking deeply, slowly and for a long time. If you can't know, without feeling, ... you can't have (self) satisfaction - mental or physical. When your organ is tired, when you still have hair on your lips and between your teeth, when the juice dries slowly around your mouth, when you light a cigarette of leaves, the taste of which mixes with the juice and salt of her skin - left on the palatal arch, the memory of the beauty returns, and you can't get him, out of your mind. This is the mental orgasm, which survives the tired rooster. and touched with wet lips, she revives his memory, which resurection more intensely, than a photograph. That means "tasting" the beautiful and because of this we need letter and photo communication. Getting to know your partner can start with masturbating with your partner's picture in front of you. The flavor of the moment of contact will be longer and unforgettable.

Gender

Male

Member Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
3Following
2My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Age

59

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Curious

Hobbies

Art, Classical And Ancient Music, History, Travel, Running, Gym, Swimming, Gym, Reading

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

The Beautifull

Contact Member

Contact Nini65 by clicking here.