• Authors
  • Savanasexi

Savanasexi

I have a miserable life with my husband, he is selfish, uncaring and unkind. He treats me with disrespect even though I've tried my hardest to please him.
I bought myself a new webcam and he took it for himself to use in his home office. He refuses to give it back to me as he works from home due to Covid rules. Only thinks of himself.
Recently, a woman, Sally who I knew previously, was promoted and moved into the office where I worked. She could tell I wasn't as happy as I used to be. I just poured out my troubles and sobbed in her arms. She is bisexual and just came onto me and I just let myself go. She kissed and cuddled me trying to console me, she was so passionate, she seduced me there and then and I fell for her. She had her hand inside my bra and then inside my knickers. It felt so nice, it felt so erotic. Sally fingered me with my legs wide apart, I loved it and never knew sex could be that good. I cum with her fingers inside me and I squirted over her hand.
Since Sally seduced me, I have become bi and we have both had a very close sexual relationship. I love my new lifestyle and we both share her husband when we need it. I now have the love and affection I desperately craved for, which I didn't get at home.
When we can, we both like to dress girly, in stockings, suspenders and heels with short skirts and satin knickers. I still live with my husband, but we dont have sex anymore.
There is much more to this, and I have posted an account in a story about "seduction".
I have posted my second account of how I flashed my pussy and got a guy to wank in a Cafe` and then we fucked in his hotel room.
I gave him my wet knickers as a keepsake.
I'm NOT interested in roleplay.
I am a nudist and visit Studland in Dorset UK with my bi girlfriend.
We love cock, but love pussy more. We both spend a long time passionately kissing and fondling naked on her bed.
Our statistics :
Me, 5ft 8 tall, long fair/blonde hair, blue eyes. Weight 140lbs,
(10 stones uk), size 36b/c bra. Trimmed hairy pussy.
Sally, my bi girlfriend, 5ft 7 tall, long dark hair, hazel eyes. Weight 145lbs
(10.5 stones uk), size 36c bra, shaved pussy, (I shave her now).
We both like Satin knickers and sometimes we swap knickers at work.
We are both married and we share Sally's husband.
We are both into bondage and like being vibrated in a 69 position while being restrained and Sally's husband fucks me from behind.
Sally has asked me to wear a nappy (diaper) for wet sex.

Location

England UK

Gender

Female

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
23Followers

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Wet Panties, Threesome, Lingerie, Flashing, Females, Satin Panties, Porn, Sex Chat, Vibes, Dildos, Strap On, Bondage, Nappies (diapers)

Contact Author

Contact Savanasexi by clicking here.