• Authors
  • Sensualliberties

Sensualliberties

Hello Stranger,
Revisiting this place after ages, so far the website has been the source of my reading. This is my attempt to find connection and chemistry with creative and patient souls as I believe that I’m in a spot in my life where visiting here doesn’t evoke a guilt in me.
I'm woman who is seeking to indulge in literary encounters. I believe in the joy of a journey than eager to reach a destination. Owing to that, I enjoy story-based roleplays which has possibilities of depth & substance.
From realistic themes to fantasy, I'm open for anything. Irrespective of these interests, I believe that everything begins from a conversation and it is the patience which leads things from a conversation to moments of indulgence.

If you are trying to reach out, then try taking efforts to express yourself. For me the efforts count the most and will make feel interested to find & discover a chemistry.

Turn offs: Quickies, short-form language, Instant gratification seekers
Turn ons: Let that be a discovery during our conversation.

Note: If you don't have time then initiating a chat will be futile attempt, have time on your side because you will find me investing my mind with you as we go further.

Location

Australia

Gender

Female

Member Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
27Followers
1Following

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Hobbies

Travelling, Reading, Cooking

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Seduction, Slow-Burn plays, Foot, Blindfold

Contact Member

Contact Sensualliberties by clicking here.