• Authors
  • marycontrary1162

marycontrary1162

All of my stories are 100% lesbian sex stories, except as noted.
.
SOURCE LEGEND

Stories with no stars are from my imagination.
* These stories are fantasy ideas given to me by readers.
** These stories are real-life stories given to me by readers.
*** These stories are from my personal experience.
.
FIRST TIMES

My First Goon ***

.... This is my real first experience with gooning (masturbating for a long time, staying on the edge).

Nicole & Mary Teach Each Other

.... Mary visits a mountain horse-riding resort, where Nicole teaches her to ride. Mary returns the favour by teaching Nicole how to ride her.

Nicole's First Time With A Girl **

.... Nicole is surprised by a girl at a party that has wanted her and has her first lesbian experience.

Bush Encounter

.... Mary encounters a lovely young woman and gives her her first lesbian lesson.

Shawna Helps Me *

.... Mary has her first lesbian experience after her car breaks down.

I Revisit Shawna *

.... Mary returns to visit Shawna after seeing her aunt.

Luscious Ladies Spa And Resort

.... Young Tracy discovers her sexuality at an exclusive female-only pleasure resort.

Seducing Mother's Older Friend

.... Home on holidays from uni, I see the gorgeous Sharon on the street and go about seducing her.

Schoolgirls' First Times

.... Mary introduces Paige to pleasure, then gets her schoolmate Jess to join.

Darlene's First Time **

.... Darlene and her long-time best friend Becky discover their mutual desire.

My First Time With An Older Woman ***

.... My real experience with a woman I met in a change room then visited in her hotel room.

Liz Has Fun At Uni

.... Liz learns to be a lesbian from her roommate. They then join someone down the hall for a threesome.

Pam's Adventures series: (bisexual) *
.... 1) Pam explores her lesbian curiosity, encouraged by her husband, at a teacher's convention with an instructor half her age.
.... 2) Pam and the school receptionist Jill get together.
.... 3) Pam and her student Monica get together.
.
HYPNOSIS

My Frenzied Orgasms ***

.... A real-life account of my experience with a delicious hypnotic audio file.

Jill's Sexual Release

.... Jill's frigidity is cured by a hypnotist. Then she meets Tanya, who wants her as a pet. Jill has the hypnotist free her to become a pet.

The Hypnotist's Cure

.... Pauline has a hypnotist cure her smoking. Her lesbian nature and that of her uni roommate are also revealed.
.
CONTROL

Nicole & Maria *

.... 1) Uni students blackmail their professor for better grades.

Initiation

.... Toni is invited to a lesbian sex club with a rite for first-time members.

Family Sex Pet series:

.... Yvonne finds a pet for her and her two daughters.

Mary's Control series:
.... 1) Initiation: Mary brings new neighbours Gwen and her daughter Cleo under her control.
.... 2) Training Day: Mary trains Gwen and Cleo and they meet Melissa at the mall.
.... 3) Police Action: Mary saves Gwen from an attack, and Constable Connie becomes a new pet.
.... 4) Security: Monica returns the CCTV recorder and points out cyber vulnerabilities.
.... 5) Sylvia: Mary's life is turned upside down by a woman she meets.
.... 6) System Upgrade: Inter-house communications are secured for safe viewing.
.... 7) Dinner Party: Mary hosts a party with her pets serving the guests after dinner.

Bianca Bewitches *

.... Bianca bewitches her fellow Pilates instructor Anne.
.
MAGIC

Secret Powers series:
A group of women has special magical sexual powers.
.... 1) Beach Encounter: Being recently single, I see a gorgeous woman on my beach walk who captivates me.
.... 2) Back At Her Place: Melissa returns the favour.
.... 3) Tara Discovers Us: I discover Tara's magic.
.... 4) Mary Learns Power: Mary learns that she has the power.
.... 5) Training Day: Mary goes back to the beach for training.
.... 6) Mum's Secret: Mum tells me her secret.
.... 7) Meeting Lydia: Lydia entrances me.
.... 8) Mum And Tara: Mum Meets Tara.
.... 9) Lydia's Awakening: Lydia discovers her powers.
... 10) Tara's Visit: Tara visits Mum; My first sext.
... 11) Loving Lydia: I visit Lydia for some great loving.
... 12) The Whole Gang: We all get together.
.
INCEST

Mums And Daughters **

.... Daughter comes home and catches Mum 69ing with her friend. Later, the mums and their daughters spend a hot weekend at a remote cottage.​
.
MISCELLANEOUS

Veronica's New Fuck Machine

.... Veronica gets a new deluxe fuck machine, and it comes with full-service installation.

Hot Night, Hot Neighbour

.... On a hot night, a balcony masturbation turns into a quick fuck.

Nurse Ashley's Care

.... Mary breaks both wrists, and in hospital, nurse Ashley helps take care of her needs.

Dance Performance **

.... Penny attends an erotic dance show. She is invited home by two friends of her good friend, and they have a threesome.

Laguna Linda *

.... Diana applies for a job at an exclusive female-only pleasure resort. She is accepted and becomes an apprentice servant.

Location

Australia

Gender

Female

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
562Followers
25Following
7My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Age

22

Weight

Skinny

Height

Average

Orientation

Gay

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Erotic Writing, Erotic Chat, Erotic Reading

Fetishes

None - got that?, No Pain, No Humiliation, No Body Fluids (ex Pussy Juice), No Anal, Just Don't!

Contact Author

Contact marycontrary1162 by clicking here.